Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blogs of Note

Well I changed my Blogs of Note this evening. The two that use to be on there are no more. Since I only put links on my site of places I like to visit from time to time, I have added a few new blogs to the list.

For Heavens Sake - One of Nellies new blogs. I have a hard time keeping up with them.
This Rediculous World - If you would like to take a side trip some evening to China and see the world through the eyes of a couple of western school teachers living there. Really interesting & fun reading.

Quote of the Day
There are a billion people in China. It's not easy to be an individual in a crowd of more than a billion people. Think of it. More than a BILLION people. That means even if you're a one-in-a-million type of guy, there are still a thousand guys exactly like you
---A. Whitney Brown

No comments: