Monday, July 7, 2008

Who knew, no news

It's been a slow summer so far.

Dee's vacation was a week of hanging around the house and going to the beach.
I did finally get the laminate wood floor installed in the back office. The office is slowly taking shape. Rebuilt the cheesy little transmission on the mower that seized up and spent a few days throwing up with a stomach bug (I Think). Since neither of the two women were sick at this time I have a hard time believing I food poisoned us all. (One can never tell though, I may have just contaminated something I ate?)

Needless to say though my sickness kept us from running our 5K on the 5Th. Dee is already looking ahead and is planning a run in Sept I believe. She is still running almost every day and even though she does not see it, she looks better and better every day.

Quote of the Day
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing
---George Bernard Shaw

No comments: