Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Guitar Lesson 101

Since I have a few guitars and no skills, I really like when I find a well made guitar lesson on Youtube. By well made I mean, visually it shows everything and for those of us lacking any type of real teaching its easy to understand and fun.

Hurt- Johnny Cash Version guitar lesson


Here is another link to another lesson of Hurt on The Guitar Teachers Notebook site.

Hurt- Johnny Cash

Quote of the Day
Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.
---Al Franken

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great tutorial for beginners at playing the guitar. Especially the video is great :) thank you for sharing this.


oh and I also made an article about the whole note, hope you can tell me what you think:)

https://musicadvisor.com/what-to-know-about-the-whole-note/