Sunday, April 27, 2008

The New Guitar

Yesterday I picked up a 10 yr old Epiphone Acoustic/electric guitar at a garage sale for $150.
The few used ones I saw online sold between $400-600. This guitar is so much nicer than the two I have been using to learn to play.

I had read that if your going to learn to play guitar you should buy the best that you can afford because it will make learning a lot easier. I have to say that this is just so true. Its like night and day between this new guitar and my old cheap one. Since I have no amp I have not tried out the electric functions of the guitar.

One week until our next 5k run. Will be Me, Dee, Jinelle and Vinnie so far. Still waiting to see if Brit and Fran are going to enter. This one is up in Daytona at the LPGA golf course.

Quote of the Day
Music is the only language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing,
---- John Erskine

No comments: