Thursday, May 1, 2008

Few new links..

Found a few new Guitar sites that are worth the time to look through and use. Guitar Noise and Chordbook. Guitar Noise frankly has some of the best free lessons and articles I have seen so far. Chordbook is just a really handy site for looking up chords, scales and such.

I am really pondering heading to the Community College this summer to try a music class. In all honestly it is a whole lot cheaper than private music lessons and it will get me out of the house several days a week and around some new people.

Two days until the next 5k. I really don't know how I am going to fare on this one. My training regimen has really dropped off this last month.
I have dropped to just running 10 mi. a week.
I do have to say though that I have really gotten rid of a lot of the leg problems I had been experiencing though.
The 7:30 am start time has gotten me quite a bit of grumblings from Dee and Jinelle.
I have three words for the two of them "Suck it up".

Quote of the Day
I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time.
---Charles M. Schulz

No comments: