Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bikeweek?

Well my Bikeweek has been pretty uneventfull so far. I really need a new front tire on the bike and this is probably the last week of the year I should try getting it done. The dealers around want to rape you for any kind of work and everyone else is way too busy.

Due to the tire problems I really dont want to ride with the wife or daughter. As for me riding, Dee just said she had no problem with it as long as I up my life insurance a few hundred thousand more.
OK, I can feel the love around here.

On the workout front, Dee has really been at it. Personally, I think she is looking really good.
I have been slacking this last week or so. I finally started lifting again last week after about a month of just running. Had a really good 5 mi. run this morning. I really do want to beat my 5k time in thie next 5k I run. (One needs goals. I really need them or I just up and quit it seems)
The 5k's have really kept me running for the last couple months.

Quote of the Day
I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
----Rita Rudner

No comments: