Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday Nite Fitness Post

I have been trying to get into the fitness spirit a bit more as of late.
It seems once I hit 200 lbs I really have been slacking. I got on the scale today and saw 208.
Eek.

Lifted today with Dee and walked 3.8 miles. (I just cant get over the ankle problems I seem to get every few weeks.) I am starting to tweak what we eat a bit more as well. Our diet has not really been much of a focus other than removing an item here and there that really would hurt losing weight. (IE Soda, sugar, different fats, more whole grains and such etc.)

2 weeks until our next 5K down in Ponce Inlet. I am hoping to get back down to 200 in that time and beat my last time.

Quote of the day
You always pass failure on the way to success.
Micky Rooney

No comments: