Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sweet 16

Last night Brit had her party and as Melanie would say
"It was fabulous." A big horde of 15-17 year old women,
all dressed in 70's garb disco dancing the night away.
Then there was the group of 10 or so mothers working over
Melanie's liquor cabinet.

I dropped off Dee and Jinelle with the plan to steal a bit of the buffet,
have a beer with Fran and skedaddle. I ended up staying the night
(Don't think Fran wanted to be the only man around.) shooting pool,
eating, drinking and just having a good time.

Here is the only 70's song this DJ with over 30,000 songs did not have.
Yea it was my one request from him this night, If not for the beer to
bury my disappointment in ,I may have left at this point. (Just kidding)


This morning I had one of my best runs yet. (4.8 mi in one hour)
No major pains or cramps and I was feeling really good at the end.
Saw 202 on the scale this morning as well, so was doubly pleased.

Quote of the day (Just for The Comeau's)
You know your children are growing up when they stop asking you where they came from and refuse to tell you where they're going.
---- P.J.O'Rourke

No comments: