Saturday, February 2, 2008

Early Success

Got up this morning and ran a 5k. Was the first time I went the
distance completly without stopping to walk. I also clocked
the fastest time I have ever run one at home on the treadmill.
Even after this hard run I have felt pain free in my legs, I
really needed the last few days off from running to recover.

32min 53 sec --- 3.1Miles

I have to say this set the tone for my day. Finally got moving
on changing the back bedroom into an office/TV room for Jinelle.
Went shopping and got all the paint and supplies needed.
Made the decision to rip out the carpeting and try my hand at
a wood laminate floor. Its amazing how motivated one is when you
accomplish something first thing in the morning and how it carries
over into the rest of the day.

Quote of the day
Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem.
---Henry Kissinger

No comments: