Friday, February 15, 2008

The First week of.....the rest of her life



Yep, this was Dee's first week of working nights. I have kept my distance from her this week. She never volunteered to work nights, never wanted to work nights, and never dreamed she would ever be back working nights. Suffice it to say, she is not happy working nights. Her and Jinelle are really hating the fact they don't see each other during the week anymore.

Last night I do believe they pushed her to the edge of that abyss, since all the other offices are empty at night she has to cover them all in her area. When a problem arises she must travel to said office and repair the problem. You would think a company worth 228 billion dollars could afford a better car than the little rolling deathtrap they have her driving hours in each night. Last night they really had her running.

My picture tonight is just for her this week.


I'm hoping she gets a laugh out of it, if not, I will be posting a retraction and formal apology tomorrow with the sore fingers she might slam my keyboard on.

Quote of the Day
Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
---Theodore Roosevelt

No comments: