Thursday, February 7, 2008

Need a new Goal

199 lbs this morning. My goal to be 200 lbs for my next 5k
I have achieved. OK, so I need to keep my weight down till the 23rd.
This really made my day though. I will be running this race
at least 13lbs lighter than the last on the 6th of Jan.

Went and bought my laminate floor for my bedroom/office
conversion. The office is finally coming together slowly.
This weekend should see me finishing the painting and
cleaning out the carpet and floor to put down the laminate.

Vinnie has finally started posting the method to his madness
on his Blog. So if anyone wants to swing over to his Blog Quixotisms
and take a look at his art, there is the link.

Quote of the Day
Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live
with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny,
inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.
----Foster C. McClellan

No comments: